03 May 2013

(Slight) Hiatus

Despite recent promises made to myself regarding the adoption of a more systematic and rigorous approach to updating the Security Kitchen, I must offer my apologies for the continuation of my lackadaisical ways.

A sharp decline in the health of Old Father Monoid and the resultant time devoted to lengthy hospital visits has left scant opportunity for documenting the usual middle-aged bewilderment that occupies these pages.

Meanwhile, I recommend that you visit the YouTube that you have nowadays, and catch all the complete episodes of Rentaghost that some kindly soul has uploaded recently before they disappear.

Any television programme that offers "Mr Meaker grows a 12ft beard whilst the Mumfords have to deal with a giant parsnip." as an episode synopsis must surely be worth 30 minutes of your attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment