25 February 2014

Publicity Shots from Hell No.50

Continuing in the muddy slough of existential despondency that seems to have been my lot since Christmas, I find myself occasionally enlivened by quirks of coincidence.
 
So it was with considerable inner amusement that I found myself in a car showroom in York, contemplating the purchase of a Skoda Yeti on the day that I took delivery of the shamefully bare-bones DVD release of "The Web of Fear".

 
And once again, I find myself nostalgically remembering the days when owning a Skoda would have been either a sign of Communist sympathies or mental illness.
 
Meanwhile, I maintain that more cars should be named after classic Doctor Who monsters.
 
I always fancied taking a spin in a Jagaroth, or test-driving a Kroton...

No comments:

Post a Comment