28 April 2014

Publicity Shots from Hell No.54

One of the many disappointing things I have noticed about myself and my circumstances lately, is that I no longer seem to measure my life according to the seasons.
 
When I was self-employed and more actively involved in the minutiae of agricultural life, I was quite happy to deal in chunks of time more extensive than mere days or weeks. As a result, my whole outlook seemed more organic and a whole lot calmer.

These days, the best I can manage is noticing that there are some very pretty trees in blossom at the moment.
 
It's a small thing, but bearing in mind the circumstances, I'm pleased to be able to do so.
 
Anyway, here's Brian Hayles trying to get his head around things that one time I would have been pleased to advise about...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment