06 December 2014

No Sir, There's Nothing Strange About Cosplay No.5

We scattered my father's ashes today, a few days short of the anniversary of his cremation.
 
I suppose we should have done it long before now, but every chance that presented itself seemed either too inappropriate or was cancelled at the last minute due to work.
 
It's an odd feeling, standing on a muddy track by a field with your father in a surprisingly heavy plastic urn, slowly unscrewing the lid and wondering what you'll find.
 
And despite the sheer amount of material to be disposed of, I hope I managed to scatter him with some kind of dignity, rather than just dumping him in the bottom of a hedgerow, which is what it felt like when he just wouldn't stop coming out of the damn tub.
 
Anyway, here's another cosplay entry to take my mind off things...

No comments:

Post a Comment