20 September 2015

No Sir, There's Nothing Strange About Cosplay No.7

Sometimes when staying in hotels, I catch sight of myself in a bathroom mirror and realise just how old and fat I have become. Come to think of it, I wasn't in that much better shape when I was in my twenties, but I do have occasional bouts of getting a grip before things slide totally out of control.


Although this is not a photo of myself (no, honestly), I do celebrate the blatant lack of self-awareness that would lead to a display such as this. Considerations of my own physical limitations (and a noticeable over-abundance of bodily hair) have prevented any personal explorations into the realms of crossdressing, for example.
 
But that's another story for another time.
 
Until then, it's lots of brisk walks and easy on the Marmite crisps...

No comments:

Post a Comment