17 September 2018

Stars On Pushbikes No.13

With the annual workload cranked up even higher this year, I've been hard pressed to even think about what's going on in here. Added to that are sorting out new properties, illness and an bout of Swedish Death Cleaning... well, the time just flies.

Someone who has emerged unscathed from the rather quite severe culling of my music accumulation is Ivor Cutler.

And here he is with his pushbike.


Since I'm meant to be working as I write this, I will refrain from the full eulogy and listing the small yet significant ways in which he influenced my life for the better. For they were many, and I am humbly grateful.

Instead, I will merely remember that as a pun, he had a small collection of ivory cutlery, that was allegedly only discovered after his death.

No comments:

Post a Comment