23 October 2013

"I Would Like a Hat Like That!" No.22

As the 50th Anniversary of Proper Who approaches, it is more through luck as opposed to judgement that I will be embarking on my viewing of Season 20.
 
In keeping with my earlier pronouncements, I am still experiencing mixed feelings at the prospect. Tying it into the anniversary celebrations (and as light relief on the annual Disappointing Family Holiday), it makes it feel almost poignant. 
 
And perhaps if I stop titting about on an evening (bringing work home, washing up, getting drunk and falling asleep on the settee) I may actually watch "The Five Doctors" on the anniversary date itself.
 
Something we never got to do on its initial transmission, of course.
 
Anyway, here's a peek at of one of the best bits of Season 20...
 
 
Yes, that's veteran actor Valentine Dyall, there.
 
With lots of video effects.

Shouting.
 
With a bird on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment