14 February 2015

Publicity Shots from Hell No.68 - Valentine Special

Usually I emerge from the annual irksome charade that is Valentine's Day a tired and disheartened man, having had to sidestep and obfuscate topics of marriage without causing undue misery and chaos.
 
Not so this year, but that might have something to do with the fact that today I spent almost two months salary on a foreign holiday I have no particular interest in embarking on.
 
(Fuerteventura, incidentally. Next door to Lanzarote, which would obviously have been a more attractive option for myself. I feel a day trip will be necessary. It is the will of Logar).
 
Anyway, adopting the day's romantic theme is a true publicity shot from hell, and an example of JN-T at his exploitative worst. Especially when you consider what happened to the rather short-lived marriage that followed...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment