17 April 2016

Publicity Shots From Hell No.89

Back from the vicinity of Sarn, and returning to the usual mire of work piling up and things breaking up or breaking down.

Attempting to marshal my thoughts on the latest Network sale whilst twiddling my thumbs abroad besides a swimming pool probably smacks of First World Problems, much like the accompanying teenagers' bad moods and long faces when having to endure high-end restaurants that had no wi-fi.
 
Anyway, as a way of easing myself back into things as incongruously as possible, here's one I found in an old folder marked "oh_the_hilarity"...
 
 
I almost spent 20 minutes composing four paragraphs painstakingly and laboriously pointing out the many levels of meaning and humour this photo contains, but I gave up and instead watched the video clip of Stewart Lee doing the same with a postcard of a dog and some kittens sat at a piano.
 
I advise you to do the same here.
 
I can't pretend for a minute that anything I ever do is actually original...

No comments:

Post a Comment